A bagging scale is an equipment that is used for weigh of an amount dry bulk and dispenses it into an open mouth bag to make bags in desired sizes.
FEEDTECH bagging scale enables feed to be packed in series at desired weight. Desired weight is obtained by sending feed regularly to the scale. The filling process is adjustable for three different level called coarse, median and precious filling using the control panel. Every chosen level, stops feeding after a certain amount of product has been reached into bag. An automatic sewing machine is used to close the mouth of the sack. Also it has a manual operating option if preferred.
How does it work?
The machine feeds the product into the weighing scale two stages called coarse filling and precious filling. In the second stage, the exit hatch of the load cell is partly closed to decline the flowing of the product into the pack to get a more accurate weigh for each pack.
An automatic sewing machine is used to close the mouth of the sack. Also it has a manual operating option if preferred.
- Developed for single and double standard bagging machines used in feed factories.
- PLC control system.
- Touchpad with operator panel.
- The high-performance weight control module allows accurate weighing in jarring environments.
- Capacity (6 bags x 50 kg/minute)
- Bag weight can be set between 10 kg and 50 kg.
- The desired bag name can be set.
- Fault tolerance can be set. The operator is warned when the tolerance goes out.
- Optionally communicate with PC and provide reporting.
- Can be integrated with factory automation system.
- Fast and accurate weighing
- Programmable number of bags to be filled
- Adjustable lower and upper limits
- Warning for out-of-tolerance weighing
- Upper chamber level control
- Weight quantity memories
- Alarm system against failures
- Computer and printer output options
- Microprocessor controlled and full electronic