RTB Hygienizer is a patented solution to thermal treatment of powder feed for hygienic purposes. Before pelleting and after the homogeneous mixing of steam in a conditioner, the raw materials are suspended to balanced heat diffusion for a regular period across a hot and insulated housing named Retention Time Barrel. After the RTB, the product can be treated in a pellet mill, extruder or meal cooler. Consequently, the thermal treatment of the product causes easier operation in the pellet mill, which simultaneously results in graceful pellet quality.
The time period of thermal treatment usually varies between 2.5-4 minutes. RTB hygienizer designed according to “first in first out” principle. Before the pelleting, the RTB hygienizer neutralizes the unwanted microorganisms in the feed. The housing is made of stainless steel. Also, it is wrapped with long-life heat cables which keep the product warm for a long period.
- Applies first-in/first-out of the mixture in the Retention Time Barrel
- Product is proceed the required temperature
- Minimal formation of condensation
- Easy to clean
- Simple design
Purpose of Use
- Neutralizes pathogens like as salmonella
- Provides low energy consumption during the pelleting stage
- Inactivation of anti-nutritional factors
- Improving digestibility of the ingredients and performance.
- Rises pelleting efficiency up to 15%, according to higher temperature and improved absorption of steam
- Prolongs the lives of pelleting die and rolls.
- Parts contacting the product are stainless steel. AISI 304
- Single large sheets on the thick shaft placed with growing pitches.
- Reduced motor operated with frequency control unit is driven
- Power transfer via trigger belt
- Large hatches with safety sensor on the housing
- PT 100 heat sensor
- Insulated with rock-wool
- Temperature sensor PT 100
- Thermostatic heat system 30-110⁰C