Needing to Vertically transferring the materials in high capacities with high efficiency caused the birth of the bucket elevators. Designed by FEEDTECH Machinery, Bucket Elevators are one of the best options with their reliable construction and operation in severe conditions.
Where to be used?
- It is the most productive solution to vertical transport of a wide range of granule, pulpy and bulky materials such as grain, animal feed, pellets, and oilseed, with a high throughput of up to 550 m^3 per hour. The elevator belts are pre-stressed with a modular design which reduces installation time by up to 80%.
- Bucket elevator transports these stocks vertically via buckets that are placed with a fixed space interval.
- The belt operates on top (head) and bottom (foot) pulleys.
- The top pulley is driven by the electric motor, whereas the bottom pulley operates as a turnbuckle. Material type of the buckets, shape, spaces, belt speed and pulleys vary depending on the site, elevator efficiency is crucial, as well.
The buckets are carried by a belt all contained on standard elevator legs. The belt-elevator is exceedingly suitable as a high-capacity bucket-elevator. The speed varies according to the kind of product being transported, from 1,5 to 3,5 meters/sec.
Bucket Elevators can be used in many fields such as primarily animal feed, pet food, plastic and chemical industries. Including powder and granule-formed products, it can lift barley, wheat, maize, milk powder, coffee, cocoa, tea, soy, packaged or compressed products. Accurate elevating system for raw materials and products that are used in feed factories.
Determinant factors in conveyor selection
- The characteristics of the products or raw materials
- The vertical and horizontal distance between units
- The purpose of conveying
- The capacity you targeted as m3/per hour
- The space & design of your production line
- Coordination between equipment in your plant
- Optimal energy consumption