Raw Material Sifter designed as an effective safeguard device to remove and eliminate unwanted rough materials and trash like as plastic, nylon, corn cob, stone and rope from the mainstream that may cause technical breakdown and damage in devices or conveyors used in production line in every stage.
FEEDTECH Raw Material Sifter (also known as pre-cleaner), with its durable construction and high screening efficiency for a wide range of materials and products, is variable with various types and adjustability for each one.
Where to be used?
- After being discharged from bins and silos / before processing
- Just next to the intake line of raw materials
- Goods, that you want not to be sifted, are separated via bypass system
Sieving materials like as barley, wheat, maize, coffee, cocoa, tea, soy, packaged or compressed products including powder and granule formed chemical products.
|Grain processing industries
||Compound feed industries
- Diameter from 600 up to 1000 mm
- Capacity 30-100 m³/hour (Depending on specific weight of the product)
- High capacities in compact design
- Small drive source
- Long lasting efficiency
- Possibility for dust suction
- Minimum maintenance
- Variable capacity
- High screening efficiency
- Compact and lightweight
- Energy saving
- Powerful and operational
- Proper for severe conditions
- Wide range of utilization
- Modular design
- Simple operation
- Easy cleaning
How does it work?
- The Feedtech Raw Material Sifter be formed of a rotating drum which is covered with a 40x40 mm perforated mesh. The raw material is fed into the drum.
- The clean material goes through the screen and is sent to an external magnet. The oversized material is transported to the back of the machine and collected in the second outlet.
- The machines inlet part which includes manually operated bypass valve, is equipped with replaceable wear plates made of manganese steel. The bypass valve is bolted with optional sensors that transmit the position to the control panel.
- The raw material sifter, pre-cleaner, is fully enclosed also equipped with a connection for dust aspiration. It has a sight glass for examining the good product.
- A level switch can be mounted on the sight glass to sense product build-up in the outlet. A solid shaft at the rear supports the drum. The machine is driven by a gear motor mounted on a flanged shaft at the back
Determinant factors in sieving system selection
- The characteristics of the products or raw materials
- The purpose of sieving
- Grading level & classification of material
- The capacity you targeted as m^3/h
- The space & design of your production line
- Coordination between equipment in your plant
- Optimal energy consumption
- Device price
Below a selection of our frequently preferred sifters:
- Raw Material Sifter
- Vibro Sifter
- Rotary Sifter (Rotational)