Chain conveyors, Screw conveyors, Z elevators, Bucket elevators and all other sorts of transportation devices provide the conveying transaction of the raw materials and productions between various machines and units within the factory.
Why Chain Conveyors?
Chain Conveyors are suitable and reliable solutions for transferring raw-unscreened or dusty biomasses. Also, in limited spaces, they can give better productivity than other conveyors.
Chain conveyors are the most productive and reliable solutions to transport maximum 15 mm sized granule, pulp goods, floury products, and bulky materials vertically and horizontally.
It is suitable for high capacity (up to 325 m^3/h) and long-distance transports.
Chain conveyors consist of a rectangular tank that houses the operating chain. Upon the chain, there are transporter wings.
There can be several outlet connections in chain elevators. These connections are in general electrically or pneumatically controlled through sliding hatches
Also, to be used for
- Intake transport
- Divide transport silo blocks
Features & Advantages
- Long distance
- High capacity
- Fully enclosed
- Flexible coupling
- Mild(?) material handling and up to 50% of noise reduction
- Custom-built, flexible, and suitable for individual configuration
- Long lifetime of the machine due to durable materials
- Best solution in transportation of the most difficult bulk materials
How to make the best decision?
FEEDTECH Machinery Manufacturer suggests a wide range of transport options for products and raw materials. To make the best decision, the determinative factors should be taken into account like as;
- The characteristics of the products or raw materials
- The vertical and horizontal distance between units
- The purpose of conveying
- The capacity you targeted as m3/per hour
- The space of your factory
- Harmony with other devices in your plant